Solving problems is our
What can we help you with that will make your day run smoother?
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) certified by the Dallas/Fort Worth Minority Business Council - #HIM08435
- HUB #1742847678600
- National Minority Supplier Development Council - NMSDC #DL09676
- NAICS #238330 and 561740
- DUNS #09-576-6460
- SIC 1752-0000 and 7217-0101
- CIMS-GB Certification with Honors: The ISSA Cleaning Industry Management Standard–Green Building (CIMS-GB) certification is awarded to companies that successfully demonstrate a commitment to delivering efficient, professional services and a comprehensive green cleaning program based on LEED for Existing Buildings: Operations and Maintenance (LEED-EBOM) green-cleaning criteria. "With honors" means the certified company scored 100 in every category.
Certified B Corporation: Certified B Corporations are businesses that meet the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose. By harnessing the power of business, B Corps use profits and growth as a means to a greater end: positive impact for their employees, communities and the environment.
ACE Accredited Infection Prevention Expert Certification: The Academy of Cleaning Excellence (ACE) Accredited Infection Prevention Expert Certification is awarded to individuals who successfully complete a seven-hour training course and pass the accompanying exam. All APEX sales and operations personnel from the CEO down carry this certification.
- IICRC CCMT Certification: The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification’s (IICRC’s) Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician (CCMT) certification is awarded to technicians who demonstrate understanding of IICRC S100 carpet cleaning methodologies, safety procedures, and the importance of preventative, interim, restorative and salvage cleaning. APEX technicians earn this certification to ensure their knowledge of current best practices.
- IICRC RFMT Certification: The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification’s (IICRC’s) Resilient Flooring Maintenance Technician (RFMT) certification recognizes technicians who demonstrate the ability to identify classifications within the resilient flooring category and the proper maintenance processes and procedures for each. APEX technicians earn this certification to ensure they understand how to clean and maintain resilient flooring.
- Texas Carpet & Construction Recycling
Texas Carpet & Construction Recycling is the first and only full-service carpet landfill diversion company in the state of Texas, offering dealers, contractors, end users and carpet mills a financially viable alternative to throwing away old carpet and ceiling tiles.
- BOMA - Building Owners and Managers Association International
- IFMA - International Facility Managers Association
- ALA - Association of Legal Administrators
- TAPPA - Texas Association for Physical Plant Administrators
- USGBC - U.S. Green Building Council
- CRI - Carpet and Rug Institute
- IICRC - Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
Provides science-based environmental certification standards for products and services